Northern Virginia Archers (NORVA) is an archery club located at Fountainhead Regional Park:
10875 Hampton Road
Fairfax Station, VA
The non-profit club operates a 28 target field archery range, a 30 target 3-D range, as well as practice and broadhead ranges. A Kids’ 3-D course with 14 targets runs along the second half of the field course. The climate-controlled clubhouse offers arrow saw and spinner, bow presses and scales, paper tuning, chronograph and tools.
We are a private archery club in Fairfax Station, Virginia. Club membership is open to those interested in all aspects of archery including field archery and 3-D archery with compound bows or traditional bows. Crossbows are currently not permitted. The club maintains a 28 target field range and a 30 target 3-D range. NORVA is open to the members year-round from dawn to dusk and opens to the general public several times a year when hosting 3-D and field shoot competitions.
- January 4th – Don’t forget to have your guests sign new liability waivers for 2021. The waivers are good for the calendar year. Follow the Liability Waiver/Release link.
- February 4th – The gate and clubhouse lock code changed. The new combination has already been emailed to all renewed members. Please email our treasurer John or membership chair Gerry in case you didn’t receive the email. Gerry will be mailing the 2021 membership cards soon. There will not be an annual sticker to put on your quiver tag, nor will he include the VBA shoot schedule — copies will be available inside the clubhouse (better off checking websites for most current info anyway).
All late online renewals will get the new gate code instantly via the online payment confirmation page and email. The membership card processing will take several weeks though since they have to be batched and run by the VBA first.
- February 21st – Next new membership orientation will be in March. Please email the Membership chair if you are interested in attending the March class. If you were registered for the canceled February class, you will receive a new invite to sign up for a class in March.
- February 22nd – Download the February Newsletter.
- March 13th, 9:00am – NORVA “Ice-Breaker” Pin Shoot with Shotgun start. Preregister for the 3-D or Field shoot. After your registration, you may pay online with credit card; or cash at the registration desk. The cost is $10 per shooter age 16 and older; Kids under age 16 shoot free.
- April 1st, 7:00pm – NORVA Members Meeting (Online Link).